TIAO USB Multi-Protocol Adapter (JTAG, SPI, I2C, Serial)
V2 is IN STOCK now! Order it now, we ship it next business day!
Click here for product manuals and tutorials!
This TIAO USB Multi-Protocol adapter is powered by FTDI's flagship communication chip FT2232H.
It supports the following protocols: JTAG, SPI, I2C and serial. With a 16-Bit Dual-Supply Bus Transceiver, this board can support voltage from 1.8v to 5.0v. It also uses a 3v to 5.5v multichannel RS232 Line driver/receiver for serial communication.
- * Openocd
- * Urjtag
- * FlashRom
- * jtag pro
- * zJTAG - Windows console JTAG application to debrick wireless routers *
- * TIAO USB Multi-Protocol Adapter
- * USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (480Mb/s)
- * JTAG / IEEE 1149.1 compatible.
- * JTAG Baudrate up to 30Mbits/sec (programmable)
- * On board voltage translation via 74LVC14T245 (can be enabled / disabled via software or jumper)
- * JTAG signals are 5V to 1.8V tolerant
- * ARM Muli-ICE 20-pin header compatible.
- * Separate SPI/I2C/Serial interfaces
- * Configurable output of RS232 (MAX3243) or TTL level for serial communication
- * Configurable auto power down for MAX3243
- * Target board can be powered by TUMPA (3.3V) or self powered (via jumper)
- * 4 on-board LEDs / PWR, Targt PWR, TX and RX
- * 1 2x10 20 PIN JTAG header
- * 1 2x5 10 PIN RS232 level 2.54mm IDC header
- * 1 2x6 10 PIN TTL level 2.54mm IDC header
- * 2 2x3 6 PIN SPI 2.54mm IDC header
- * 1 x DB9 connector (male, RS232 level)
- * Target board power jumper
- * Buffer chip enable jumper
- * RS232 chip auto power down jumper
- * RS232 or TTL output jumber
- * SWD Jumper (V2)
- * RST Config jumper (V2)
- * USB Hot-Plug / JTAG Hot-Plug.
- * USB over-current protection via on-board resetable fuse.
- * Strong ESD protection on USB signals.
- * Based on the FTDI FT2232H USB device.
- * Designed for FTDI MPSSE easy-to-use.
- * Free drivers for Linux.
- * Free drivers for Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7
- * Support both 32 bit and 64 bit operating systems
- * Board dimension: 65.41mm X 58.55mm (2.58" X 2.31")
You can use this USB based multi-protocol adapter to JTAG your router, cable modem or any JTAG/SPI devices. For drivers, product manuals, please check it out here http://www.tiaowiki.com/w/JTAG_Tutorials
|Warranty||1 year limited replacement warranty|
|JTAG Type||Cable Modem, Free to Air Receiver, Non Free to Air Receiver, Wiggler, Wireless Router|
|Use Printed Circuit Boad?||Yes|
|Pins||20 (Standard Wiggler)|