For a limited time if you post your review on youtube or blog/social media, we will send you a brand new Raspberry Pi Model B for free (review must be done within 1 month of placing the order. Requirements: at least 1000 words, at least 5 pictures taken by yourself, must have links to our product)
We are currently working on the next generation of the TIAO smart sprinkler controller. If you are interested in participating the testing, please open a support ticket at http://www.csbooth.com. We will supply the prototype boards/devices in order for you to do the test. As the compensation, once the product is finalized, we will send you 1 (one) of our next gen TIAO Smart Sprinkler for free.
- This is only open to our existing customers (when you open your ticket, please also let us know your order number / date etc)
- You will need to do tests according to the instructions we send to you.
- Preferable (not must) if you have some of the skills:
- Arduino development or debug in Arduino environment
Do you own a sprinkler system? Have you ever dreamed to controller your sprinkler using your PC or mobile phone? Don't look further, we have created it for you!
The TIAO Smart Sprinkler Controller is a 16-station sprinkler controller base on the OpenSprinkler design and build on top of AVR microcontroller, which allows your to controller your sprinkler headers anywhere in the world!
Compare to the traditional sprinkler controller, it has the following benefits:
- Web interface - program the watering schedule using your PC or mobile phone
- Supports complicate watering schedules
- Unlimited watering schedules
- Allow seasonal adjustments
- Weather API access - automatically adjust watering amount/time by checking online weather forecast (rain/wind etc)
- Control your sprinkler stations from anywhere in the world
- Software supports 48 stations
- Total of 16 stations (or 1 master station + 15 stations), can expend to 48 stations using our extension board
- Supports rain sensor
- Open source software - which means you can add your own function to the controller!
- System ON/OFF hardware switch
- Status LEDs
For internet connection, you can use network cable or wifi adapter, these are also not included. Our hardware is fully compatible with Open Sprinkler controller software (select 16 stations in settings).
The #7 pin (D0) on LCD is cut and the corresponding hole on the header is blocked, this is to make sure the LCD can only be inserted into the header in the right way. If you received a broken D0 on LCD and a pin stuck in #7 on the LCD header on the controller, then this is expected.
If you received LCDs still has D0, then you can cut it.
System connection diagram