TIAO USB Multi-Protocol Adapter (JTAG, SPI, I2C, Serial)
This TIAO USB Multi-Protocol adapter is powered by FTDI's flagship communication chip FT2232H.
It supports the following protocols: JTAG, SPI, I2C and serial.
With a 16-Bit Dual-Supply Bus Transceiver, this board can support voltage from 1.8v to 5.0v. It also uses a 3v to 5.5v multichannel RS232 Line driver/receiver for serial communication.
- jtag pro
- zJTAG - Windows console JTAG application to debrick wireless routers
- XC3SPROG - Windows / Linux console application to program CPLD/FPGA
- TIAO USB Multi-Protocol Adapter Technical
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (480Mb/s)
- JTAG / IEEE 1149.1 compatible.
- JTAG Baudrate up to 30Mbits/sec (programmable)
- Onboard voltage translation via 74LVC14T245 (can be enabled/disabled via software or jumper)
- JTAG signals are 5V to 1.8V tolerant
- ARM Muli-ICE 20-pin header compatible.
- Separate SPI/I2C/Serial interfaces
- Configurable output of RS232 (MAX3243) or TTL level for serial communication
- Configurable auto power down for MAX3243
- Target board can be powered by TUMPA (3.3V) or self powered (via jumper)
- 4 onboard LEDs / PWR, Target PWR, TX and RX
- 1 2x10 20 PIN JTAG header
- 1 2x5 10 PIN RS232 level 2.54mm IDC header
- 1 2x6 10 PIN TTL level 2.54mm IDC header
- 2 2x3 6 PIN SPI 2.54mm IDC header
- 1 x DB9 connector (male, RS232 level)
- Target board power jumper
- Buffer chip enable jumper
- RS232 chip auto power down jumper
- RS232 or TTL output jumper
- SWD Jumper (V2)
- RST Config jumper (V2)
- USB Hot-Plug / JTAG Hot-Plug.
- USB over-current protection via on-board resettable fuse.
- Strong ESD protection on USB signals.
- Based on the FTDI FT2232H USB device.
- Designed for FTDI MPSSE easy-to-use.
- Free drivers for Linux.
- Free drivers for Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7/10
- Support both 32 bit and 64 bit operating systems
- Board dimension: 65.41mm X 58.55mm (2.58" X 2.31")
- Windows Hardware compatibility Certificated driver
You can use this USB based multi-protocol adapter to JTAG your router, cable modem or any JTAG/SPI devices.
DIYGADGET © 2006 - 2021